Let Hank Bailey know what you're looking for, and please take advantage of the helpful tools on this website, including our exclusive Gwinnett County Real Estate Search with real time MLS listings updated every 15 minutes! Please also feel free to contact us personally.
Our commitment is to provide you with one website that has all of the needed information about real estate in Gwinnett! Here is what you can expect:
- Access to all Gwinnett area listings in BOTH Georgia MLS and FMLS.
- Click the “Request a Showing” button and we guarantee to be able to show you properties 7 days a week with a phone, text, or email response back within 15 minutes of your contact to one of our team members!
- We provide you with proven local lenders who are ready to answer all your finance questions.
As you begin your search, don’t forget to save your favorites and we will notify you with new listings and price reductions. We look forward to helping YOU!
How does an Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) differ from other buyer's representatives? As an ABR, I have completed advanced training and proven experience in serving the special needs of buyer-clients. In addition to knowing the dynamics of our local market trends, as an ABR-designated buyer's rep I can help you make informed decisions throughout the entire home buying process. An ABR is also a REALTOR (a member of NAR) and must abide by a strict Code of Ethics.
What services are provided by a buyer's representative?
- Helping you clarify your priorities.
- Suggesting sources of financing and other service professionals, such as inspectors and exterminators.
- Providing sources of accurate and lawful information on neighborhoods, schools, and communities.
- Selecting and arranging property showings.
- Evaluating particular properties.
- Explaining forms and agreements.
- Suggesting contract contingencies to protect you, rather than the seller.
- Assisting in the negotiations for a favorable price and terms.
- Keeping all information confidential that could weaken your bargaining position.
- Monitoring the entire purchase process, assisting with issues that arise through closing.
All Real Estate Listings on this site are updated in real time, so you can view all available Real Estate Listings for sale in Georgia, not just our listings, through Georgia MLS and FMLS.
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced homeowner, you will find useful information about how to choose the your next home, how to make an offer, negotiating a contract, trusted sources for financing your next purchase and everything involved in making a knowledgeable real estate decision in today's market.